Winter storms and unpredictable weather can wreak havoc on the grid by causing power outages and blackouts. Prepare for the inevitable with our 10/4 SJTW transfer switch cord.
If your primary power source is interrupted due to inclement weather or other unforeseen occurrences, you need a reliable cord to direct generator power to your home or building. Our heavy duty transfer switch cord is manufactured to 10/4 AWG specifications. Each of the four conductors contain 104 strands of 30 gauge 100% pure copper wire, giving you reliable power flow.
Professional grade transfer switch cords.
- Twistlock extension cord made for heavy duty portable generators for home or commercial use.
- Heavy-duty 30A molded-on 4 prong twistlock male plugs insert into compatible receptacles (outlets) located on a majority of portable generators which provide 30 Amps of transfer power.
- Manufactured to 10/4 AWG (American Wire Gauge) specifications.
- Each of the 4 conductors contain 104 strands of 30 gauge 100% pure copper wire.
- SJTW 300V coldweather jacket guarantees this cord will not crack or become brittle in temperatures well below freezing.
- NEMA L14-30 (30A-125/250V) male plug and female connector are molded-on and guaranteed not to pull off.