Dual Head Tripod LED Work Light
Make sure you can see what you’re working on in just about any lighting condition with our LED work light tripod. This dual head work light can illuminate dark garages and workspaces as well as outdoor areas at night.
Our LED tripod work lights offer an industry leading 6600 lumens of output that illuminates up to 200 square feet. What’s more, this bright light uses minimal power compared to traditional halogen lamps. The energy efficient Epistar LED chip is rated at 30W compared to 500W for halogen.
The work light chip lasts for 50,000 hours of service life so you can illuminate your working space for a long time to come. The lamps are housed in IP65 water-resistant cases and contain no mercury. The heavy duty detachable, telescoping tripod is built tough to withstand harsh work environments. You can point the light right where you need it with the highly adjustable tripod stand or use it without the tripod as conditions dictate.
Get long lasting, highly efficient illumination for your work space from Milspec Direct. Order your LED tripod work lights today and light up your work space.
- Industry leading 3300 lumens output per lamp (6600 for dual head) compared to 1800 lumens for halogen.
- Energy efficient Epistar LED chip rated at 30W versus 500W for halogen.
- LED chip lasts 50,000 hours compared to halogen's 40 hours of service life.
- Single LED lamp lights 100 sq ft and dual head LEDs light up 200 sq ft of working space.
- Housing and glass remain “cool to the touch.”
- Can be detached and carried as lighted dual LED lamp with tilt-free portable stand for tripod versions.
- Shock and vibration resistant.
- ROHS Compliant contains no mercury.
- Angle-adjustable lamp head on tilt-free stand can be safely carried and moved.
- IP65 Water Resistant case.