Pro Grip 25Ft 8/3 50A Lighted Welding Cord
Our 8/3 STW welding extension cord is designed for use with portable welders of 400 amps or less. These heavy duty cords improve performance and portability by extending the distance a welder can be used from the power source.
Built for Work
Our Pro Grip welding extension cords are manufactured to 8/3 AWG specifications. Each of the three conductors contains 133 strands of 29 gauge 100% pure copper wire. The type STW 600V cold weather jacket guarantees the cord won’t crack or become brittle. It will also remain flexible and pliable under a full load and in temperatures well below freezing.
The 8/3 STW lighted welding cord can be used with various portable MIG welders including Lincoln, Miller and Hobart. The heavy duty clear NEMA 6-50 plug ends have built in power check lights so you know when you have safe, reliable power available.
Increase the reach of your welding with our Pro Grip welding extension cords. Contact Milspec Direct today to order yours, and cut the torch some slack.
- Heavy-duty 50A-250V right angle extension cord designed for use with all portable MIG welders (400A or less).
- Improves portability by extending the distance the welder can be used from the power source (outlet).
- Can be used with Lincoln, Miller or Hobart MIG welders.
- Manufactured to 8/3 AWG (American Wire Gauge) specifications.
- Each of the 3 conductors contains 133 strands of 29 gauge 100% pure copper wire.
- Type “STW” 600V coldweather jacket guarantees this cord not to crack or become brittle and remain flexible in temperatures well below freezing.
- Special hard service “STW” thermo-vinyl jacket resists oil, grease and ozone.
- Heavy-duty molded-on 50A-250V NEMA 6-50 plug and connectors with clear lighted neon ends.